نجواهای شبانه

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today, I was thinking about the books I have read, those I liked, those I loved, those I would recommend, and those I look forward to reading again. I came to the conclusion that besides the many of books which worth reading and I haven't read yet, there exist plenty of books I've read before and I really like to read again. There exists also the same story regarding to my favorite –or non-seen yet- movies, and so on.

I am thinking that if everything is going this way, I might never have enough time to satisfy this need. I really miss the days I would lie in my bed, reading and reading and reading, without any concern about the time passing, or about the so many of tasks that are left to be done later, or even the precious time I am wasting by useless reading, instead of gathering more scientific professional experience and knowledge to improve my career.

It seems that I am going to put an end to the previous chapter of my life; the chapter of a teen ager's life, without responsibilities and daily concerns of ordinary people, who are supposed to make a living. It made me deeply sad. This insight towards the future is far apart what I have ever dreamed about as a successful, happy life. I want to try in whatever way I can, to avoid such a horrible prospect. It might be some day at the expense of losing a good job, or great amount of money, but if I don’t learn how to give up something everybody wants, in favor of something I personally do want, I will be at the edge of giving up my individuality and uniqueness, in a world that nearly anything else is neither individual nor unique.


This is a basic list of some of my beloved books; it has been written only from memory, so I cannot provide detailed information about them. It is just a crude note for me -myself- to remember the books - the worlds- which have made my life up to now.

Does anybody have other suggestions to make the list more comprehensive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home