نجواهای شبانه

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Prison not break

This is terrible to be stuck in here all day, without any connection to the world outside. I mean that, sometimes you feel an urgent need to look up something in the internet, especially when you don’t have a special work to do, and you must only read professional manuals or handbooks to kill the time. It may be a sudden curiosity to know the distance between two cities, the name of an actor who has played in a film you watched last year, or some information about a word you have heard recently, but you don’t know the exact meaning.

I want to say that, we are a generation somehow brought up (by the word "somehow", I mean since the age of 15) by internet. This is cruelty to keep me at least 9 hours a day apart from the net, while I don't have any defined task to do, and my mind keeps flying all the time. The worst part is that when I got home, either I don’t have the time to quench my thirst for the virtual world, or I don’t remember what were the information I wanted to search for (sometimes so badly) in the morning.

1 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2009 at 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    سعدی خوانی چی شد گلی ؟

    گر بهار عمر باشد باز بر تخت چمن
    چتر گل در سر کشی ای مرغ خوشخوان غم مخور

    این روی یه کارت آبی که رو میزمه نوشته شده، همیشه بهم آرامش میده

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home